This page shows your profile picture and allows you to upload a new one or delete the current one. It also reveals your referral commission. There is a button below to click on your profile
- You can organize your fan clubs here. a fan club is a personalized web page that features photo and video content uploaded by a model that a user can subscribe monthly to. There are five sections to each fan club: Photos, Videos, Shows, Diaries, and stories. Not all sections are mandatory. Models can update it as often as they’d like and price it how they see fit.
- You can edit your fan clubs by choosing a title and setting a price. This is where you also tell users why they should be members of your fan club.
This function helps you to monitor your growth on our platform. You can view how you have paid and earned as well as your availability and online presence. This page also reveals the number of visits your page has had.
Here you can see in detail how much you have earned with whom. You have the option to choose from whatever date you want.
Your “Profile” page has five sections namely: Registration Profile, Personal Info, Questionnaire, Block Visitors, and Payee Info.
You can change your password, email address, and screen name on the Registration Profile. You can also choose if want to receive newsletters or not.
The Personal Information has private information about you such as your First name, Last name, mailing address, City/state address, phone number, date of birth, and your local time zone.
In the Questionnaire, there is more information about your personal life. Your age (which is visible to users), gender, language(s), body weight, height, and orientation are all detailed here.
The Block Visitors allows you to ban viewers whatever country, city, or IP address you choose.
The Gallery is where you manage your media which includes public photos, private photos, public videos, and private videos.
You can upload new ones, view old ones or delete them.
On the “Prices” page, you can set the price (in credits per minute) which your clients have to pay to view your content for group chats, private chats, and voyeur chats.
The “Messages” section shows the history of your private messages.
How You Can Spice Your Profile Picture
As a cam model, a good profile pic is necessary. This is because you have to create the right impression for your audience. The key is to flaunt your best assets to attract them. Here are a few tips that could help you get that perfect profile picture.
- You need to understand that a lot of clients in this industry know what they are looking for. The more you expose your skin, the more (horny) customers you attract. Some cam models even go as far as using butts or boob parts as their profile pictures. This is however not advisable because you may attract many beggars looking for freebies.
- Headshots are great because you will most likely attract classy clients who are genuinely interested in getting to know you. These kind of customers are awesome because they are usually loyal. The more loyal customers you have, the more money you make in the long run.
- You also need to find the pose that works best for you. You can practice in front of a mirror with a self-timer. This will allow you to see for yourself what angles you like and how they come out to your viewers.
- Wear lingerie, leather, a costume, or something else that reflects your model character in the photo. Simply keep your face in the photo to keep it personable and attract the types of clients who will take the time to get to know you.
- If you have an excellent photographer who is experienced with the cam-model industry, get them to take some pics for you. If not, you can use your HD webcam and go to Webcamtoy for a 3-second timer. The app is free and it will allow you ample time to take whatever pose you want without having to click your mouse or hold onto a camera.
You also have to take note of the following DON’Ts.
- Don’t take a selfie in the mirror.
- Don’t intentionally hide your face.
- Don’t try too hard to appear seductive.
- Don’t use effects or modify the pic at all.
…then the following Dos
- Just be yourself.
- Use proper lighting
- Wear something that makes you feel sexy and confident.
- Put some sensual music on!