There are vast opportunities that you can take advantage of in the cryptocurrency industry. A lot of people have made some money through trading cryptocurrencies.
However, the amount of jargon involved in the sector can make the process difficult especially for beginners. There is no ultimate guideline for trading cryptocurrencies. However before you open an account and build a trading plan, you need to decide how you’d like to trade and understand how the crypto market works. Thereafter you can choose your preferred cryptocurrency trading platform and then open and monitor your trading.
You can choose to trade cryptocurrency on several exchanges. We encourage our users to trade on PancakeSwap because of its simplicity and compatibility with the $Camistry token. This is a guideline for you to follow if you want to trade on PancakeSwap:
- Go to the exchange page here
- Click Unlock Wallet to unlock your Binance Smart Chain-compatible wallet (you may also click connect in the top right-hand corner).
- Select the token you want to trade in the “from” section. BNB is the default setting.
- Select the token you want to trade to in “To” section. Then, type an amount for your “To” currency by clicking inside the input box.
- Check the details and click the Swap button.
- A page with more details will pop up. Ensure the details are correct. Click on the confirm swap when you are ready.
- Successful! You can select View on BscScan to see the transaction details.